At Airhandlers Mechanical Services, Inc. we put safety first when providing our Commercial & Industrial HVAC and Mechanical Services in New Jersey, Pennsylvania, Delaware, New York & Northern Maryland.
Airhandlers Mechanical Services allocates substantial resources to the education and training of our employees with the latest OSHA
regulations, best safety practices, and the implementation and use of safety equipment and devices. Our number one priority at the beginning of each job and for the duration of every project is safety for our employees, customers and visitors by a constant vigilence toward accident prevention.
Here are just some of the safety protocols we take:
- On-site and Off-site Training:
- First-Aid/CPR/AED (as needed)
- Hazard Communication
- NFPA 70E LOTO Electrical Safety Training
- Permit-Required Confined Spaces (attendant & entrant)
- All aspects of OSHA training
- Drug & Alcohol Screening (both pre-employment & random)
- Employees receive proper training.
- Employees conduct "toolbox talks" and job hazard analysis.
- Safety inspections and audits are conducted at job sites.
Do you have a specific question about our safety protocols or certifications? Call us at 800-783-7001, or email us.